Eat with Integrity

Eat consciously - Don't eat an accident * Create more and better food choices

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 4 of no cow torture

Dairy products are products of cow torture!

This new vocabulary should help me stop liking products of tortured cow secretions.

Originally, I had planned to write about the things I have eaten since starting my two weeks of no cow torture that may have been made from the secretions of tortured cows. But being vegan is not about being perfect or being pure. I don’t need to be 100% dairy free. Animals don’t care about purity. Animals care about suffering less and not dying.

This 14-day experiment helps me see how much power I have to decrease suffering.

In these 14 days:

I break through my belief barriers and live my truth rather than live my excuses.

I take full pleasure in eating and pay closer attention to life rather than
sleepwalking through the suffering around me.

I open my heart and take responsibility for my power to end suffering, so as
to live large and fully.

In that spirit, I will NOT focus on what I ate that may have had crossed the line. Knowing what they are and why they tempt me will help me avoid them in the future, however. Mostly, I need to think before putting something in my mouth—that is the tagline of this blog: eat consciously! Don’t eat accidents!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home