Eat with Integrity

Eat consciously - Don't eat an accident * Create more and better food choices

Monday, February 16, 2009

Feed a stranger with Every Dinner


Photo by obo-bobolina

On Sunday I hosted dinner for five. One guest couldn't come at the last minute, and I thought to invite my friend An. who needed some cheering up. Unfortunately, An. didn't want to venture out in the snow to my house for dinner. So I asked another guest M. to invite a friend. He offered Al. I agreed as long as Al. would get along with another guest J. M. assured me that they would, and Al. came all the way from the same neighborhood as An. to my house through the snow for dinner.

Al. was a great guest: appreciative, helpful, and hungry! He told great stories about educating the rich about architecture via Powerpoint, eating cookies served by their maid in a maid uniform, and being chauffeured around Berlin. Al. also agreed to give us an architectural tour of the Hansaviertel in the spring.

Now I want to feed a stranger with every dinner I host! Thank you, Al.!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home